I received this award from Lisa @ Military Momz, what an honor from such a wonderful woman, thank you very much!
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.
1. Military Momz – http://militarymomz.blogspot.com/
2. Pancakes To Pearls – http://pancakestopearls.blogspot.com/
3. The World According to ~C~ – http://thehomeofthec.blogspot.com/
4. Karisma Jewelry – http://kjhandmadedesigns.blogspot.com/
5. A Blog of 2 Witches – http://2witchesblog.blogspot.com/
6. Olivia Vidal – http://lifeofaworkathomemother.blogspot.com/
7. Stephanie Butler – http://mamasonlinecafe.blogspot.com/
8. Delightfully Wed – http://delightfullywed.blogspot.com/
9. Dina/Walking Within the Spiral – http://walkingwithinthespiral.blogspot.com/
10. Janine/Fairy Princess Garden – http://thefairyprincessgarden.blogspot.com/
Banana Marshmallow Squares
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter
1 cup nuts, chopped
3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
2 ripe bananas, mashed
Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, eggs and nuts. Blend well. Press 1/2 into bottom of pan; reserve remaining for topping.
Filling: In double boiler, melt marshmallows, stirring constantly, until smooth. Add dry pudding mix and bananas to melted marshmallows. Spread evenly over dough. Crumble remaining dough over filling. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Here is a link for a free pdf of jams and jellies
I’ve acquired a new site devoted to the support of promotion of WAH’s.
WAH, WAHM = Work At Home, Work At Home Mom
Advertising, online parties coming soon, resources, articles, recipes and so much more! Visit often as we are still building the site and adding our content.